- Deluxe Edition Graphic Novel (Oversized HC)
- SIGNED by Spencer Charnas
- Vintage VHS Style Graphic Novel Slipcase
- Three (3) Ice Nine Kills Art Print Triptych set by Phillip Sevy
- One (1) Spencer Charnas two-sided collector’s coin
- One (1) Ice Nine Kills Double LP of “Welcome to Horrorwood” in an exclusive Purple Splatter Vinyl variant.
- Please note that this is a pre-order item. It is expected to be released in December 2023. Credit cards will be charged at the time your order is placed. However you can cancel for a full refund anytime before shipment.
- There’s always a sequel. INKED IN BLOOD 2: ONCE UPON A CRIME picks up the bloody trail left by the debut graphic novel from ICE NINE KILLS. Following the shocking events of the first installment, Heather Thompson and her mother relocated to idyllic Marshscotch, Massachusetts in hopes of building a new life. But the pair can’t escape the past, as a new series of murders unfold, with Spencer Charnas once again a prime suspect. INKED IN BLOOD 2: ONCE UPON A CRIME was written by frequent collaborator Ryan J. Downey, a longtime journalist, alongside Spencer himself.
- lce Nine Kills frontman Spencer Charnas crafted the INKED IN BLOOD 2: ONCE UPON A CRIME story himself, with frequent collaborator Ryan J. Downey, a longtime journalist.
WRITERS: Written by Spencer Charnas and Ryan J. Downey. Interior art by Giorgia Sposito and Nino Cammarata with cover art by Mike Cortada. Prints by Phillip Sevy. Edited by Camilla Zhang, designed by Rob Schwager & Mike Cortada.
Items bundled with the Graphic Novel are subject to change or cancellation at any time by Z2 Comics. In the event that a bundled item is changed or canceled, Z2 Comics will notify you of the change, and allow you the opportunity to cancel your order. Purchaser assumes the risk of any such change or cancellation.